DEADLINE: FRIDAY MARCH 9, 2018
MNCM is seeking your stories of success and challenges in improving the health of patients through measurement and data. New this year, this call for presentations is your opportunity to share best practices, lessons learned, achievements and future plans at our annual seminar in September.
Presentation Focus Areas:
- Effective strategies to improve health equity and reduce disparities
- Advancing quality through collaboration and effective use of data in rural communities
- Leveraging performance data to target interventions and improve quality
- Leveraging cost data to inform strategies for advancing affordability
The seminar’s format includes keynote speakers, plenary panels and breakout sessions with quality measurement experts both locally and nationally. There is also the ability to network with colleagues in health care quality. Past seminars have totaled over 300 attendees.
Seminar Target Audience:
- Health care organizations and clinicians working in patient quality
- Employer groups working to improve the health of their employees through measurement and data
- Community collaboratives working in quality and equity
- Purchasers who use quality data for P4P program
- National health policy makers
- State and federal health agencies
- Include your name, credentials, title, organization, email address and phone number
- Provide a brief description of your presentation including how it relates to the focus areas above
- Describe your presentation learning objectives for attendees
Applicants will be notified by end of March 2018.
Submit your application here.
Submitters whose presentations are selected will be offered to present at a breakout session or be part of a panel discussion based on seminar openings. Presenters/panel members will be offered a complimentary registration to the seminar and must complete a Conflict of Interest form.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to submit proposals is Friday, March 9, 2018.
About MNCM’s Annual Seminar:
MN Community Measurement’s Annual Seminar presents the most relevant topics in health care quality, measurement and improvement through meaningful keynote speakers, substantial panel discussions and worthwhile breakout sessions.