As your organization looks at its end of the year giving and the selects organizations to support and partners with, we hope you’ll keep MN Community Measurement (MNCM) in mind. By joining MNCM as a Sponsoring Member, your organization will help further the improvement of health through measurement and public reporting.
MNCM began with an idea to report on diabetes performance at a handful of medical groups and has transformed into the primary trusted source for health data sharing and measurement in Minnesota and nationally.
Accelerating the improvement of health and catalyzing our community requires foresight. In the coming year, MNCM will continue to convene key stakeholders to evaluate, discuss and achieve consensus on a variety of measurement and reporting initiatives on quality, cost, patient experience and health equity. At the same time, MNCM committee members, board members and staff are seeking additional alignment of national and local measurements.
Join MNCM today! Become a Sponsoring Member today.
Your annual contribution will support this critical work, as well as provide you with:
- Notification of applicable board and committee openings
- Opportunities to network with MNCM leaders and other members who are passionate about health and health care quality
- Notification of measurement development workgroup participation and other feedback opportunities
- Discounted rates on our annual one-day seminar
- Recognition on MNCM.org and access to member-only webinars
With the help of Sponsoring Members like you, we will continue to bring individuals and organizations together to improve the health of our community.
And since MNCM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, your organizations contribution may be tax deductible!
For more information, please contact Brian Strub at email@example.com or 612-454-4827.