As your organization looks at its end of the year giving and the organizations it supports and partners with, we hope you’ll keep MN Community Measurement (MNCM) in mind. By joining MNCM as a sponsoring member, your organization will help further the improvement of health through measurement and public reporting.
2015 has been a particularly special year for us, as it marks our 10th anniversary. MNCM began with an idea and a small report on the diabetes performance of about 50 medical groups and has transformed into the primary trusted source for health data sharing and measurement in Minnesota and nationally. Over the past year, we accomplished several key milestones in fulfillment of our mission to accelerate the improvement of health by publicly reporting health care information.
- Launching the nation’s first statewide, multi-payer Total Cost of Care measure, which allows providers and the public for the first time to compare the cost of care between medical groups.
- Releasing our first-ever Health Equity of Care Report, which features health outcomes in the key areas of diabetes, vascular and asthma care, and colorectal cancer screening; segmented by race, Hispanic ethnicity, preferred language and country of origin.
- Continuing to collect, analyze and report on more than 75 health care performance measures across quality, cost, safety, patient experience and more.
- Releasing the results of the 2015 Patient Experience of Care survey. This is the second time that Minnesota has conducted the nation’s largest statewide patient experience survey.
- Reporting just last week on two new pediatric preventive care measures that evaluate Adolescent Mental Health and Depression Screening and Overweight Counseling for Kids.
Accelerating the improvement of health and catalyzing our community requires foresight. In the coming year, we will continue to convene varied stakeholders to evaluate, discuss and achieve consensus on the procedures, conditions and types of care sites that require measurement to ensure the level of highest quality and safety are being achieved. In the coming months we will publicly report new spine surgery and total knee replacement outcome measures for the first time, as well as kick off pilots of new specialty measures in cancer care and low back pain quality.
Join us today!
Your annual contribution will support this critical work, as well as provide you with:
- Notification of applicable board and committee openings
- Opportunities to network with MNCM leaders and other members who are passionate about health and health care quality
- Notification of measure development workgroup participation and other feedback opportunities
- Discounted rates on our annual one-day seminar
- Recognition on MNCM.org, subscription to our monthly e-newsletter and access to member-only webinars
With the help of sponsoring members like you, we will continue to bring individuals and organizations together to improve the health of our community. And since MNCM is a 501(c)(3) non-profit, your organizations contribution may be tax deductible!
For more information, please contact MNCM’s Membership and Communications Project Manager, Jaime Johnson, at email@example.com or 612-746-4517.