MN Community Measurement is pleased to announce the winners of the Leadership in Health Care Innovation and Minnesota Health Care Transparency Champion awards. The awards are presented in honor of MNCM’s 10th Anniversary and recognize organizations and individuals for leadership in health care transparency and use of provider performance data to improve health and health care in Minnesota. The awards will be presented to recipients at MNCM’s 10th Anniversary Celebration next Thursday, September 24.
MNCM would like to thank all of the organizations that submitted nominations for the Leadership in Health Care Innovation Award, as well as the Board of Directors members who participated in the difficult process of selecting the winners.
Leadership in Health Care Innovation Award recipients
- AALFA Family Clinic
- Allina Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Essentia Health
- HealthPartners Medical Group
- Vibrant Health Family Clinics
Minnesota Health Care Transparency Champion Award recipients
- Bruce Penner, Director of Quality at Integrity Health Network
- Christine Norton, Co-Founder of the Minnesota Breast Cancer Coalition
- Kris Soegaard, Chief Operating Officer of the Minnesota Health Action Group
- Matt Flory, State Health Systems Manager for American Cancer Society – Minnesota
- Terry Murray, Clinical Quality Specialist at Allina Health
Congratulations to all of the award winners!