MNCM has a robust infrastructure for collecting and analyzing health care data, including quality, cost and patient experience information. We have significant experience implementing data collection systems, as well as validating, analyzing and reporting the data collected by them. We assist organizations with all or some of these elements, based on where they are in their pursuit to collect and analyze health care data.
Customized Analysis and Reports
MNCM will customize our analysis to meet your needs. What information are you looking for from the data? We can analyze different types of data in a variety of ways. Contact email@example.com to inquire about details and pricing.
Our process generally includes:
- Discussion and needs analysis
- For sizeable projects, a kick-off meeting to confirm the project plan
- File preparation and set-up
- Sorting, calculation and analysis of the data
- Preparation and execution of deliverables
- Results meeting and next steps
After the data is analyzed, we provide understandable and compelling reports with our findings for you to share with stakeholders. Some of the deliverable formats we can provide include:
- Results Format – Excel file with tables of results
- Presentation Format – PowerPoint slides with graphs, maps and charts (as appropriate)
- Report and Issue Brief Format
- Summary Report: Narrative content that highlights the key findings including graphs, maps and charts (as appropriate).
- Web Publication: Featured content on mncm.org, including a designated section within the website.
- Academic Format – Submit analysis and report to a peer-reviewed journal for potential publication.
Once created, we can also provide reports to other organizations, such as CMS, on your behalf.
MNCM also produces numerous reports that are available to the public, free of charge on our website. Our emphasis is on providing comparative data and analysis, and in sharing recommendations to improve performance and care delivery. Some reports are produced annually, while others are produced as a result of specific partnerships or projects.
Annual public reports from MNCM
- Health Care Quality Report: Features comparative and historical trend performance data on medical groups and clinics, as well as additional analysis, including highlighting care and performance by region. This report has been produced annually since 2003.
- Health Equity of Care Report: Features information on health care outcomes in five areas: Optimal Diabetes Care; Optimal Vascular Care, Optimal Asthma Care for Adults; Optimal Asthma Care for Children; and Colorectal Cancer Screening. Results for these measures are stratified by race, Hispanic ethnicity, preferred language and country of origin (REL), and reported at statewide and regional levels.
- Health Care Disparities Report: Presents statewide, clinic and medical group performance rates for patients in Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP) on 13 quality measures, as well as identifies differences between racial and ethnic groups. This report has been produced annually since 2006 in partnership with the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
View all of our available reports>>
We recognize the need for data to assist in provider improvement efforts, accreditation, consumer educational programs, research and more. Contact us to assist you with your data needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.