MN Community Measurement (MNCM) is a nonprofit, multi-stakeholder collaborative organization that empowers the community with data and information to drive improvement in health care cost and quality. Collaborators include physicians, hospitals and health systems, health plans, employers, consumers, and state government. MNCM specializes in developing, collecting, analyzing, and publicly reporting information on health care quality, cost, and patient experience.
MN Community Measurement empowers health care decision makers with meaningful data to drive improvement.
MN Community Measurement has made a commitment to:
- Be a primary trusted source for health data sharing and measurement
- Collaborate with our community to prioritize measures that matter most
- Drive change that improves health, patient experience, cost, and equity of care for everyone
- Be a transparent resource for providers and patients to improve care
- Partner with others to use our information to catalyze significant improvements in health
- Innovate to provide meaningful data to health care decision-makers
- Provide national leadership in the development of measurement best practices