- This event has passed.
2014 Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement Colloquium
May 5, 2014 - May 7, 2014
17th Annual ICSI Colloquium on Health Care Transformation
Monday, May 5 – Wednesday, May 7, 2014
The Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI) will hold its 17th Annual Colloquium on Health Care Transformation on May 5-7 at the Saint Paul River Centre. The conference theme is Building a Sustainable Health System.
Keynote speakers will include Craig Brammer, CEO of Greater Cincinnati Health Council, and Kerri Sparling, author of the widely read diabetes blog Six Until Me.
PRE-WORKSHOPS and TRACKS
Three pre-conference workshops are also being offered. Attendees can sign up for a workshop without attending the Colloquium.
- Unlocking You Organization’s Internal Capacities Through Relationally Coordinated Teams
- Orchestrating Care for Better Patient Experience
- Quality Improvement Basics Plus!
Four tracks will be offered during the conference.
- Care Delivery/Quality Improvement
- Affordability/Financial Alignment
- Patient Engagement/Community Partnerships
For additional information and to register, go to https://www.icsi.org/education__services/colloquium/