As a neutral, community-wide convener, MN Community Measurement has been a national pioneer in collaborative and transparent health care quality performance measurement. For us to continue to be effective, we need broad support from the community for our critical work on quality, cost and patient experience measurement and reporting.
Our proven track record includes:
- A robust, independent public website, MNHealthScores.org, where consumers can:
⇒ Compare clinics for quality of treatment
⇒ Compare the average costs of procedures like colonoscopy, c-section delivery and vaccinations
⇒ Compare patient experiences at individual clinics, including communication, office staff and whether they gave the clinic a top rating
- Successful alignment of state, federal, pay for performance and insurance provider contracting to use the same measures, thereby increasing efficiency for providers
- Developing tools and resources to help consumers make informed health care choices
- Continual development of new measures to support community and consumer needs, such as knee and spine surgery outcomes and pediatric mental health and obesity care
For an annual contribution, you’ll support this critical work and receive benefits such as:
- Notification of applicable board and committee openings
- Notification of measure development workgroup participation and other feedback opportunities
- Opportunities to network with MNCM leaders and other members who are passionate about health and health care quality
- Discounted rates to attend our annual one-day seminar
- Recognition on MNCM.org
- Access to member-only webinars and our monthly e-newsletter
With the help of sponsoring members like you, we will continue to bring individuals and organizations together to improve the health of our community.
For more information on becoming a sponsoring member, please contact MNCM’s Membership and Communications Project Manager, Jaime Johnson, at email@example.com or 612-746-4517.