Annual clinic and provider registration has opened for all Minnesota physician clinics and other medical groups for 2020 clinical quality reporting. Key dates for reporting clinical quality measures via MNCM’s Direct Data Submission process are as follows:
- December 20, 2019: Submit pre-submission documentation via MNCM Data Portal
- January 6, 2020: MNCM Data Portal opens for data submission
- February 14, 2020: Submission deadline for Colorectal Cancer Screening, Optimal Asthma Control/Education & Self-Management, Optimal Diabetes Care, and Optimal Vascular Care measures
- February 28, 2020: Submission deadline for Depression Care measures
- March 20, 2020: Submission deadline for Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening measure
Summaries of changes to the measures are noted in each data collection technical guide. A key change related to the Depression Care measures is the expansion of the eligible population to include pediatric/adolescent medicine specialty, and the age criteria are expanded to include patients 12 and older. Check out the MNCM Knowledge Base for more information about these and other changes. Other technical guides and information can be found on MNCM’s websites: MNCM Data Portal and MNCM Knowledge Base.
Also, very soon MNCM will be launching a new MNCM Academy website. This new tool will include educational courses about submitting clinical quality data to MNCM. Users will be able to view recorded webinars and take a brief knowledge quiz for a certificate of completion of each course. We will notify participating medical groups by email when the site is ready.
Questions? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.