Cycle A results for clinic and medical groups have been released and are now posted on MNCM’s public reporting website, MNHealthScores.org, which provides the information in convenient, sortable tables to view, download and print.
Cycle A measures include:
- Optimal Diabetes Care (ODC)
- Optimal Vascular Care (OVC)
- Depression Suite (seven measures)
In summary, in 2016 (2015 Dates of Service), the statewide rate for Optimal Diabetes Care is 46 percent and 66 percent for Optimal Vascular Care. Due to measure changes, trend data is not available. The statewide rate for Depression Remission at Six Months is about the same as last year.
Detailed information on Cycle A measures can be found at the following links:
Medical Group Ratings
- ODC, OVC and Depression by Medical Group
- Depression Six Month Measures by Medical Group
- Depression 12 Month Measures by Medical Group
- ODC, OVC and Depression by Clinic
- Depression Six Month Measures by Clinic
- Depression 12 Month Measures by Clinic
As always, we appreciate the significant contributions of clinics, medical groups, health plans, hospitals and other professional organizations that contribute data to MN Community Measurement.