- Required annual clinic and provider registration will open on November 1, 2019 for all Minnesota physician clinics as well as other medical groups that plan to participate in 2020 clinical quality reporting through MNCM. More information, including registration instructions, will be communicated in October.
- The data submission deadlines for 2020 are as follows:
- February 14, 2020: Colorectal Cancer Screening, Optimal Asthma Control/Asthma Education and Self-Management, Optimal Diabetes Care, Optimal Vascular Care
- February 28, 2020: Depression Care Measures
- March 20, 2020: Adolescent Mental Health and/or Depression Screening
Data collection guides and value sets will be available in October.
- MNCM will be launching a new online MNCM Academy in November. This new tool will include educational courses about submitting clinical quality data to MNCM. Users will be able to view recorded presentations and take a brief knowledge quiz for a certificate of completion of each course. This resource will be available to both those who are new to quality reporting and data submission with MNCM, as well as to those who would like a refresher. Please stay tuned!
Questions? Contact us by email at email@example.com or call 612-746-4522.