MNCM recently refreshed several hospital measures on MNHealthScores:
- 30-day Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI) Mortality Rate
- 30-day Heart Failure (HF) Mortality Rate
- 30- day Pneumonia Mortality Rate
- 30-day AMI Readmission Rate
- 30-day HF Readmission Rate
- 30-day Pneumonia Readmission Rate
- 30-day Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) Readmission Rate
- 30-day Total Knee or Hip Replacement Readmission Rate
The mortality measures have been refreshed for the period of April 1, 2014–March 31, 2017; the readmission measures reflect the period July 1, 2014–June 30, 2017 – accessed from data on CMS’s Hospital Compare website.
Hospitals are ranked for each measure compared to the national average. See the results at mnhealthscores.org.