MN Community Measurement is excited to announce the launch of its 2013 Annual Report providing an overview of recent accomplishments, activities and plans. The 20-page report includes examples of the ways that MNCM is leading health care measurement – both locally and nationally – to positively impact quality and efficiency of health care. Specific features include:
- A detailed infographic explaining our rigorous measure development process
- Key learnings from the most recent Health Care Quality Report and the Health Care Disparities Report
- A summary of the ground-breaking statewide patient experience survey that included more than 230,000 patients and 651 clinics
- Recognition of MNCM’s leadership role in national health care improvement efforts
- A case study on MNCM’s partnership with ClearWay MinnesotaSM
- Commentary by MNCM President Jim Chase and Board Chair Beth Averbeck
“Our annual report offers just a snapshot of the impact that MNCM is having on health care in our community,” explained Chase. “We know that the landscape of American health care will continue to shift, and we believe our work is fundamental to understanding and reacting to those changes in order to improve health care in Minnesota and across the country.”
Download MNCM’s 2013 Annual Report.
View this article and others in The Measurement Minute — December 2013 newsletter.