MN Community Measurement’s (MNCM) Measurement and Reporting Committee (MARC) approved the convening of a measure development workgroup to conduct a focused review of the depression measures to address the following:
- Potential inclusion of adolescent patients (age 12 to 17) and appropriate measurement follow-up timeframe
- Consideration of allowing additional or alternative patient reported outcome tools
- Review of exclusion criteria
The scope of this workgroup’s review is defined explicitly and limited to only the above described items.
Nominations for participation will be accepted through May 20, 2016.
We are currently seeking participants to represent the following stakeholder groups, with a particular interest in providers who treat adults with depression in the primary care setting and providers who treat adolescents and/or adults with depression in the behavioral health setting:
- Clinical providers – physicians and allied health providers
- Data analyst
- Quality improvement professional
- Clinic administration
- Health plan representatives
- State agency – MDH/DHS
- Consumer and/or patient
- Employer and/or purchaser
We have already received a significant response from providers who treat adolescents with depression.
The three workgroup meetings are scheduled for:
- Monday, July 11, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, August 2, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 24, Noon – 2:00 pm
If you are interested in participating or would like to nominate someone, please complete the nomination form. If nominating someone other than yourself, your nomination will generate an invitation to complete the self-nomination process. If you have any questions, please contact Collette Pitzen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-454-4815.