MN Community Measurement’s work focuses on producing trusted data, collaborating to add value, transparent reporting, and innovating to provide meaningful and actionable data that drives improvement. We are excited to unveil a revised mission statement, refreshed commitments to the community, and a new logo that reflect the evolution of our efforts.
Our revised mission statement speaks to the power and impact of the initiatives that are core to our work:
MN Community Measurement empowers health care decision makers with meaningful data to drive improvement.
The commitments to our community are as follows:
- Be a primary trusted source for health data sharing and measurement
- Collaborate with our community to prioritize measures that matter most
- Drive change that improves health, patient experience, cost, and equity of care for everyone
- Be a transparent resource for providers and patients to improve care
- Partner with others to use our information to catalyze significant improvements in health
- Innovate to provide meaningful data to health care decision-makers
- Provide national leadership in the development of measurement best practices
MNCM’s new logo reflects the organization’s data-sharing efforts and showcases the progress that results from measurement. The varied colors are representative of the variety of health care stakeholders MNCM collaborates with and empowers with data.
Thank you for your ongoing partnership and support!