Disparities by Insurance Type
- 2018 Disparities by Insurance Type, released April 17, 2019.
Also available: Methodology | Detailed Medical Group and Clinic Tables
- View the 2017 Health Care Disparities Report (published March 2018)
- View the 2016 Health Care Disparities Report (published March 2017)
- View the 2015 Health Care Disparities Report (published April 2016). For anyone having trouble downloading the report, in can be done in three sections:
- View previous Health Care Disparities Reports (2015–2007). MN Community Measurement’s annual Health Care Disparities Report presents statewide and medical group rates of performance on ten quality measures for patients in Minnesota Health Care Programs (MHCP). It also includes differences in rates of care provided by medical groups between patients insured through MHCP and those insured through other forms of health care insurance, such as commercial or Medicare-managed care