Several MNCM developed measures have been adopted for national use by CMS for the QPP. Additional MNCM measures have been approved for use under our QCDR application. These measures can be used both locally and nationally for quality reporting.
QPP/QCDR Approved Quality Measures
- Colorectal Cancer Screening (Q113)
- Optimal Asthma Control (Q398)
- Depression Remission at Six Months (Q411)
- Depression Remission at Twelve Months (Q370)
- Ischemic (IVD): Use of Aspirin or other Antiplatelet (MNCM5)
- Diabetes: Hemoglobin A1c (HbA1c) Control (<8.0%) (MNCM6)
Improvement Activities: MNCM can also submit attestations to CMS on up to four Improvement Activities (IA) that were completed for a minimum of 90 days. See the list of IA activities here.
How MNCM Can Help
MNCM can facilitate data submission to meet your MIPS requirements. Contact email@example.com for details, fill out and submit this CONTACT FORM or contact MNCM at 612-746-4522 (press option #3).