Conference Registration Now Closed.
This conference will bring a focus on critical issues related to health care quality, cost, and equity. Attendees represent a diverse network of health and community leaders for a day of educational speakers and meaningful discussions. Look forward to topics and sessions focused on:
- Leveraging data and collaboration to tackle health disparities
- Addressing food insecurity through community partnerships
- The future of measurement — in Minnesota and nationally
How to Access the Conference Online
We are using Whova, an online conference hosting platform to bring our conference to you virtually this year. You may join on a computer through their online platform, or on your mobile device via their mobile app.
On your Computer
Since we are using live streaming for sessions, we suggest that you use Chrome browser on your computer for the best experience.
- Click on the following link to open our event page in your browser: https://whova.com/portal/webapp/mncma_202204/
- You will need to create an account to login to the platform. Click “Sign up here” if you don’t have an account yet, and fill in your email and password. Note: Please make sure to sign up using the email address this email was sent to.
- When you login, you will be sent to the main event page where you can view the agenda, other attendees, and more.
- Update your personal profile in the top right corner. Other attendees will use this to network with you. You can add a profile picture, bio, interests, and more!
- You’re ready to go! Login on the day of the event, and when it starts, you’ll be able to view video links for each session you’re registered for through the Agenda tab.
On the Mobile App
1. Download the Whova mobile app for free.
- Sign up and create an account. Please use the same email address you used when registering for the event.
- Update your personal profile in the top left corner. Other attendees will use this to network with you. You can add a profile picture, bio, interests, and more!
- If you don’t see our event automatically, search for MNCM 2022 Annual Conference. Then, click the Join button at the bottom of the event description.
- You’re ready to go! Login on the day of the event, and when it starts, you’ll be able to view video links for each session through the Agenda tab.