Welcome to MN Community Measurement (“we”, “our”, or “us”). By accessing our website at [www.mncm.org], you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information) on MN Community Measurement’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MN Community Measurement’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MN Community Measurement at any time.
The materials on MN Community Measurement’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. MN Community Measurement makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
In no event shall MN Community Measurement or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on MN Community Measurement’s website, even if MN Community Measurement or a MN Community Measurement authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on MN Community Measurement’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MN Community Measurement may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However, MN Community Measurement does not make any commitment to update the materials.
The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MN Community Measurement of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
MN Community Measurement may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [Your Jurisdiction] and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last Updated: 2/6/2024